1-Night Half Moon
A destination in itself, set on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront.
As a discerning traveller, you will enjoy the luxury of space and tranquillity Half Moon has to offer. Imagine your first morning taking in the panoramic view of the horizon, and watching the sunrise having just concluded yoga meditation in the overwater cabana. Then, cycle to the Seagrape Terrace for breakfast before beginning a day of whatever you want.
Explore all the soothing possibilities within Half Moon's award-winning spa sanctuary. Wander through a lush natural oasis dotted with fragrant fruit trees. Enjoy indulgent privacy in the tranquil tropical gardens. For absolute relaxation choose an overwater cabana. Revel in a menu of exceptional therapies that combine indigenous ingredients and the best of international techniques.
Golfers will enjoy Half Moon's 18-hole golf course, which is acclaimed by industry experts and amateur golfers alike. The course was designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr. and modernised by Roger Rulewich, creating a masterpiece of sheer beauty and game-raising challenges.
Whether you choose to lounge on the beach, play a round of tennis or golf, visit a local art gallery, or go horse riding along the beach, your days at Half Moon are yours to spend in any way you wish.
- Deluxe Garden View Room accommodations
- Advance Purchase offer: Receive 10% off our Best Available Rate when booking 14 days prior to arrival (4 nights minimum stay required)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Welcome gift
- VIP check-in
- One beach barbecue dinner for guests staying in a Royal Villa for a minimum of seven (7) nights. Drinks are not included. Dinner must be booked through Half Moon's pre-arrival Concierge. The following is the maximum number of complimentary dinners per Villa:
- 4-Bedroom Villa - 8 persons
- 5-Bedroom Villa - 10 persons
- 6-Bedroom Villa - 12 persons
- 7-Bedroom Villa - 14 persons
- Upgrade to next room category*
*Subject to availability at the time of booking.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.